Tuesday, April 17, 2018

1862 Blog - Steve B Madden (Arham Imaduddin)

Dear Mabel,

              I have been in the war for quite a bit of time as of now, and I haven't seen you or my children. I miss your Boiled Pork and Bean soup, and it's perfect mixure of salt and pepper.Your cooking is the best thing I look forward to whenever this damn war is finally done for. We just took a "loss" at the Battle of Sharpsburg, but considering the fact that no one really lost it seems tobe a tie in my eyes. Those damn Union troops took my best friend in my regiment, Billy Bob Joe. I dearly miss the kids and I ache whenever Ithinkabout them and how far we are away from each other. I hope that They're treating you well, and we may have devised a good plan thanks to General Lee which may or may not end the war.
                                                                                     Sincerely,
                                                                                                     Steve B Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment