Wednesday, April 25, 2018

1864 blog post - Steve B Madden (Arham Imaduddin)

Journal entry #354

It is now 1864. This war has been going on for 4 years. All this time in the war just wasted. I guess it was my fault for re-enlisting in the army. This is bad. Real bad. It is not looking good for the Confederates. The Union has every single advantage they can except military experience. That is the only thing we have against them. It seems quite hopeless for the Confederate. That being said I might be able to return home to my wife and children soon.I haven't seen them in quite a while, and can't wait to see their smiling faces. So close, but yet so far. I'm waiting for the time for this to end. I miss them, and I hope to see them again any time soon. One way or another I will see them...

No comments:

Post a Comment