Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Soldier Enlistment-Fitzhugh Johnston Pettigrew (Kyle)

I am Fitzhugh Johnston Pettigrew from Lynchburg, Virginia. I am 53 years old with my beautiful wife Sally and my father Granville waiting for me at home. My two sons of 18 and 20 are fighting with me on the lovely side of C.S.A. My education is good because i went to a private school in England. This war has been very hard for me because I know the idiotic northerners don't know how good slavery. I will fight this war for all the people to keep their slaves and for me to keep all of my 71 slaves. If God allows us to own the slave then the northerners are messing with God's rules.
Fitzhugh Johnston Pettigrew

1 comment:

  1. Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me please? alistamento militar online

    ReplyDelete